Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Spreading God's LOVE

Dear Lord,

I thank you for bringing Amanda (Wong Voon Yen) in my life and the experiences that we've had thus far. I know that she has some problems with friends and hurts from past experiences which is probably why You brought her to me. Knowingher for the 3rd week, things are now clearer to me about her familiy and own background.

Lord, she is in desperate need for Love. Your Love which she have yet to know and I pray that You will show her Your love through me or other people the way You planned. Speak to her and touch her heart O Lord, that she may someday know you and accept You as her personal Lord and Saviour.

And Lord I thank You for using me to be part of Your mighty plan - to spread Your love to her. Father, despite what she had just told me, help me not to be affected and to contiunue to offer the same love that You gave with help from the Holy Spirit. Help me not to be affected in my studies, that I may continue to move on according to Your plan.

L ord, I ask that You strenghten me and give me that reassurence that if all else fails, You will be there for me. That You will never forsake me.

In Christ Jesus' Name,
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home